The Secret Way To Gain Muscle


To gain muscle, you have to force it to grow. You have to give a reason to grow. If you lift 5 pounds every day, your body will make sure you have enough muscle. You will not give your body a reason to change.

How do you give your body a reason to produce?

Girls, is complete and total BS when people say that you will get bulky lifting heavy weights. This is false. My start the example is Jamie Eason. She raises her eyes heavy ass weights. Not big, but the muscles.

So do not listen to anyone who says that girls should stick to cardio. Jamie Eason has impressive workout plans that you can follow. It's a good later in this industry.

I will use the legs as an example when discussing how gained muscle. This applies to all muscle groups as well.

When starting for the first time put the harder, heavier exercise. For the legs, I always squats. I warmed with a set of lights that can squat easily 15 times if I wanted. Mostly, I'm just stretching my legs.

Then I work my way up to 10 pounds weight plates on the bar of each set. It will take about 3-4 working series until I call their "working set". This is where the balls, unrestricted, kick-ass game game murderer.

Do I make myself clear on the importance of this set is Get an observer at the last series because you'll need a set of multiple goals representatives - .. usually between 6-12 reps take a break before starting this series.

Now with all the fibers of the muscles that represents all that can panic. When you think you cannot do one more, one more activity. Getting to the point where you can not push a representative.

You want to be out of breath, tiredness and feeling DEAD. That's where muscle growth occurs. So before you are done with this exercise, drop the weight by 20% of what it was.

In his latest series, do 8 repetitions at 80% of what you just did, then strip down to a weight that is light enough, and on behalf of other 8-12 reps - or until you cannot go. It must burn. It must hurt.

It should make you feel like you want to mourn. You force your muscles to grow. To do this, every exercise you do that day. I promise you that you will start to see results.

Therefore, the muscle develops. Not many people are willing to push this disc. That's why the same people in the gym every day than normal air and only a handful that look really decent looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment